Easy Cloning Checklist:
- Have the site you want to clone from, built out as completely as possible, to minimize extra work.
- Navigate to "Create Assets," & acquire a new ignytr site for your choosen city/niche or product/service
- Navigate to "Manage Asset," and the site editor, on the new "Blank Site."
- Go to the "Cloning" tab.
- From the list of sites, find the site you with to clone "from," and click clone next to that site.
- The new site will now be a clone of the original site, all pages and satellite sites included.
- On the "Main Site," tab of the site editor of the new site, input your URL that will be used for this site.
- Edit the site content to fit the new city/niche.
- That's it!
Important! - be sure that you are cloning from within the "NEW SITE." You do not want to overwrite & erase the existing site.